At our hospital, we recognize that the needs of children are special. We believe their rehabilitation treatment should be special, too.
We have individualized rehabilitation programs just for children and adolescents, depending on the illness or injury.
Specialized treatment includes:
- Therapy gym just for children and adolescents
- Equipment tailored for kids and their unique therapeutic needs
- Therapists trained in working with children
- Education for parents on specialized needs and continued rehabilitation
- Trained nurses to make children feel at home when an overnight stay is required
- Adaptable accommodations if parents want to stay with their child
- Involvement of siblings and peers in treatment as appropriate
- Age-appropriate learning methods and tools
HealthSouth Lakeview offers our pediatric inpatient services to children ages 14 and up.
By demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission’s national standards for healthcare quality and safety, our hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Read More »
See Our Hospital
Join us for a virtual tour of our hospital where you will see our patient rooms, exercise facilities, and more. You can also set up a personal tour by calling our hospital.
Learn more »